Open Call for AIR-MCUBE (Local Artists), Nepal
Brief description of residency program AIR_MCUBE, Artist in Residency Mcube is completely self-organized and suitable for self-directed projects. This residency program is awarded to local visual artist from Nepal, who has potential in working in various visual art practices like painting, printing, sculpture, installation, performance art, multi-media etc. Artists, writers, media artists, sound artists and composers can apply for this residency.
Artists will have to be funded by themselves. The compact studio space is ideal for intensive focus on for six weeks project. Disciplines and media
• painting, printing, sculpture, installation, performance art, multi-media
Number of Artist’s resident at one time – 2
Expenses paid by artist
• Travel, Food, Material
Expectations of the Artist
• Preparing work for Open House Exhibition / Maintaining tidiness / Helping / Presenting work according to Schedule.
• Internet Connection
• Studio Space
• Open House Exhibition
• Studio Visit
• Resource room/ Library
• Common Kitchen
• Common Bathroom
Number of studios – 1
- 10 images of Previous work in JPEG format.
- Project Plan about 200 words.
- Copy of Nepali Passport or Citizenship.
- Send email to email@example.com
- 00977-1-5260110 | 9851170110